From 2 December, Dorset will be in Tier 2 restrictions.
This autumn we have a new system in place allow us to comply with social distancing arrangements in the church:
- Due to limited capacity in the church, we will present two socially-distanced concerts, at 12 noon and 1.15pm (same performer/s and programme). Each concert will last 45 minutes.
- No increase in ticket prices this autumn – tickets remain at £5 per person.
- If possible, please book your tickets online in advance using the ticket link. Please select your preferred concert time when booking. We can also accept contactless card payments and cash on the day of the concert.
- Doors will open 10 minutes before the start of each performance. To avoid queueing or congregating in the church foyer, please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before the start of the concert.
- We will not be able to hand out printed programmes, but performers will introduce the programme, and programme details will be posted on this site, in our email communications with you, and on our Facebook page.
- We regret we are unable to offer refreshments before the concerts
In order to comply with Government and Church of England COVID-19 guidelines and to ensure the safety of our audience, performers and concert staff, we have put the following measures in place to ensure the smooth running of our concerts:
- Limited audience numbers, but the balcony will also be open. Please sit where indicated.
- Audience to observe social distancing when in the church. Couples/family groups/support bubbles may remain together.
- Please observe the church’s one way system when arriving and leaving the building
- Please use hand sanitiser on arrival at the church
- Seating in the church is organised to maintain social distancing
- Face coverings/masks must be worn inside the church, unless you are exempt for health reasons
- We regret we are unable to offer refreshments before the concert
Thank you for your cooperation. With these measures in place, we can all enjoy the concerts safely.