In order to comply with Government and Church of England COVID-19 guidelines and to ensure the safety of our audience, performers and concert staff, we have put the following measures in place to ensure the smooth running of our concerts:
- Limited audience numbers, but the balcony will also be open.
- Audience to observe social distancing when in the church
- Please observe the church’s one way system when arriving and leaving the building
- Please use hand sanitiser on arrival at the church
- Seating in the church is organised to maintain social distancing
- Face coverings/masks must be worn inside the church, unless you are exempt for health reasons
- We regret we are unable to offer refreshments before the concert
- There will be no printed programmes, but performers will introduce their programme to audience. Full programme information will be available on our website, Facebook page and on display at the front desk in the church.
Thank you for your cooperation. With these measures in place, we can all enjoy the concerts safely.