Tickets cost £5 per person, bookable in advance or payable on the door. Concerts start at 1pm and take place at St Mary’s Church, St Mary Street, Weymouth DT4 8PU.
Pre-concert refreshments are served in the Simeon Room from midday; a small donation is requested. Our pre-concert lunches are very popular and we urge you to book in advance if you would like lunch on the day of the concert.
- No increase in ticket prices this coming season – tickets remain at £5 per person, which represents excellent value considering the very high quality of our musicians and programmes.
- You may book tickets online in advance using the ticket link or by telephoning Frances on 07876 286147 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets and pay on the door. A limited number of tickets will be available on the door on the day of the concert, but advanced booking is recommended.
- NEW FOR 2022/23 our Season Ticket. For £45 per person enjoy access to all 11 concerts, a saving of £10. More information
- If you feel unwell or have any symptoms which may be coronavirus, please do not come to the concert.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer refunds if you are unable to attend; however, if we have to cancel a concert, we will offer a full refund.
We very much look forward to seeing you at our concerts this coming season.